Sunday, July 27, 2014

2 Ozeri WeightMaster 400 lbs Digital Bath Scale Review




2 Ozeri WeightMaster 400 lbs Digital Bath Scale Review


I’ve been wanting to get back into shape. However just guessing my weight or goals doesn’t cut it. Especially since my old scale embarrassing enough to say isn’t anything pretty, its just a basic stand on for weight. Its not digital & has been used so much it starts you off at 5 lbs. So I am finally happy to say good bye old & hello new technology! 

The opportunity to try the new 2 Ozeri WeightMaster 400 lbs Digital Bath Scale is high on my excitement level! This isn’t just your average scale, this is high tech technology people. The Ozeri WeightMaster weighs up to 400 lbs. On top of that it will also display your BMI (Body Mass Index.) So you’ll know a measure of your body fat based on your hight & weight. Plus it will automatically display your net weight change from your last weigh-in, the last three average & your last 7 weigh-ins. WeightMaster also features a Color Alert Technology, a weight change will show in GREEN for weight loss & RED for weight gain. 

If your like me you probably don’t like how everything is usually made poorly over seas. Which is why I’m happy to say the Ozeri WeightMaster was designed and engineered in the USA! Its made with impact-resistant tempered glass and equipped with non-slip scratch resistant so you won’t damage your floor. On top of that Ozeri’s backed by a 100% Hassle-Free Satisfaction Guarantee.


XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment