Friday, July 18, 2014

The Blender Girl Book Review

The Blender Girl

Tess Masters




I was so excited when I first discovered the book the "Blender Girl" on "Blogging For Books!" Since, as a child growing up in the beautiful island of Maui. My mom has always been blending the most amazing smoothies with fresh fruits and now veggies. Ever since then she got me hooked on blending drinks & learning the ways of the blender too. So I thought this book would make a perfect new edition for the kitchen & it has! My mom fell in love with this book immediately, which I knew would happen. So as the awesome daughter I am, I added this must have to her kitchen. So she can continue her wonderful blended drinks with me too of coarse. On top of that I love how you'll get some easy, healthy meals, snacks, desserts and drinks from this book. Plus when ever I get a chance, I love the opportunity to put anything healthy into my body especially if its tasty too! 

Feel free to check out these links as well ;)


I received this book from Blogging For Books for this review.


XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

2 comments:

  1. I'm a complete smoothie freak and I'm always looking for new ideas to make my smoothies so this sounds like a fantastic book. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never get my smoothies to come out right! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete