Sunday, July 20, 2014

V3 Life & Food Pure Premium Raw Organic Yacon Root Syrup Review




The V3 Life & Food Pure Premium Raw Organic Yacon Root Syrup Review!


I personally love natural products, so I was extremely excited when this company offered me the opportunity to try their 100% pure raw all natural Yacon Syrup! Not knowing anything about this product to began with. This is the perfect chance for me to learn more about what I’ve been missing. 

So here it goes, did you know that Yacon Syrup is sourced from Peru? Or that the Yacon plant is naturally grown organically to produce the premium pure syrup formula? How about Yacon Syrup is also known as a good form of low calorie sweeteners, since this form of sugar isn’t metabolized readily by the human body. Or how about these other benefits I found useful: assist in weight management, increase fiber intake and promotes good bowel function, lowers blood sugar & helps boost your bodies metabolism. 

Just like the majority of you, I didn’t know any of these fun facts either. However I’m glad I do know what I know now & have this opportunity to try it for myself. 

#lifefoodyacon

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. I love organic products - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this one before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried so many products wanting to learn about healthy foods, but I haven't tried yacon syrup! I'd like to try it in baking bread and quick breads - sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete