Friday, July 18, 2014

Vegetarian Weight Loss eBook Reivew




Vegetarian Weight Loss Ebook Review!

I was excited when I received an email asking if I’d be interested in doing a review for the “Vegetarian Weight Loss” ebook by Jonathan Vine. Since I don’t know if its just me but this new life style trucking cross country isn’t easy. I sit on my behind for a long period of time, snack on junk food or fast food & then sleep. This cycle is repeated every single day. I rarely get the chance to walk around, let alone exercise & its tough eating healthy when there are so many appetizing bad choices to make.

Admitting to myself that I’m already excited by just the book title. Since I automaticly associate the word vegetarian with fresh & healthy. Then the words weight loss to good bye jelly body fat cheese! 

Starting to read the books description its almost like I’m watching an infomercial  play in my mind. Shouts of agreement or encouragement blurt out as if I’m at church. It is impressive that this book is a best seller on amazon for vegetarian books. So why not give it a try. I start taking mental notes as to why I should read this book because I know all to well making any changes is difficult. Thus I continue reading. Want to lose those extra pounds & live a healthy lifestyle? I’m all in!

The Vegetarian Weight Loss Ebook is a great addition to any book collection. Plus if you want to eat healthy & loose weight this is great incentive to give it a try. Not to mention eating healthy makes you feel great too! Plus the recipes in this book aren't only appetizing but they also taste great too! 



Thank You, for visiting my blog “Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!” I hope you enjoyed my Vegetarian Weight Loss review.

#promotion

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about becoming a vegetarian and this sounds like it could be very helpful.. I look forward to buying this, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is vegetarian and so I love finding new cookbooks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to check this out! I'm largely vegetarian - say 99% - I have meat on holidays, sometimes! But I haven't lost any weight!!

    ReplyDelete