Thursday, July 31, 2014

Xpressivo X1: A State-of-the-Art Coffee Maker for Everyone.

KickStarter

Xpressivo X1: A State-of-the-Art Coffee Maker for Everyone.

by Xpressivo

Photo main
I for one am a huge coffee fan! If I had my way I would be dining out every morning just for that special hand made cup of coffee. However since I don’t live in my dream world ordering coffee every day can be very expensive. On top of that if you finally decide to update your coffee machine to meet your coffee drinking standards the good quality ones are usually very pricy as well. Which is why I’m excited to share with you this awesome find!
This stylish coffee machine is known as the “Xpressivo X1” and you can find it on KickStarter. The features alone are mouth watering! With the X1 you can make both single and double espresso shots as well as a full 10-ounce pour of coffee. YUM! I seriously can't wait to test it out for myself.

Just check out their coffee blends with more to come!
Introducing our first SIX blends of mouth-watering coffee capsules.
This project will only be funded if at least $50,000 is pledged by Wednesday August 27,2014

Select one of our pledge levels and save big off expected retail prices.

If you want to get in on this early to lock in on your savings (up to 72% off!) 
Help back this project with your pledge & don’t forget to share with your friends too!  

You no longer have to be a barista or a chemist just to make cafe-quality drinks at home with ease - Let's Do Coffee!

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

2 comments:

  1. Some of the single serve makers don't really offer the same quality taste, but this look like a good machine..I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fancy schmancy! I'd like to check this out as my coffee maker has had it!! and I use it daily at least!

    ReplyDelete