Thursday, August 14, 2014

Blogging For Books: The Soda Fountain Reivew

The Soda Fountain

When it comes to choosing a good book I love a beautiful picture to capture my eye. When looking at the cover of this one, you can tell I was craving something a little sugary sweet! Which in my mind is genius because who knew that not just shopping while hungry at the grocery store will lead you to buy more food. This can also be applied when searching for a good book. Which I am glad I went with my gut on this one.

To celebrate the history of Americas beloved, the classic soda fountain. This awesome book has a collection of 70 recipes!
Plus its amazing to think that almost a century ago soda fountains were everywhere. Serving everything from sundaes, sodas, ice cream floats and a friendly conversation. 

I’m glad with this book you don’t have to always go out for a good time. Now you can create these timeless classics and more in the comfort of your own home. With the Soda Fountain your place will be the new hot spot for good times.

CLICK HERE for more information!


"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

No comments:

Post a Comment