Saturday, August 23, 2014

I'm an Official Runway Luxe Brand Ambassador!

Runwayluxe.com



The NEW "Brand Ambassador" for "Runway Luxe” is… Drumroll, please… Chelsie Fletcher!

I am so excited, you have no idea! I personally never thought in a million years that I would ever have the opportunity to become a “Brand Ambassador” for any company. So I’d like to say “Thank You Runway Luxe for making this nobody into somebody special to you & your company!"

Runway Luxe

Discovering the Runway Luxe Brand...
What I love about the Runway Luxe brand is the clothes are so fresh. You can play up or down any outfit to fit your mood. Plus I love all their fashion trends!

Runway Luxe

My Picks...
Here’s some of my favorite Runway Luxe items that I would personally love to add to my wardrobe.




For all of you fashionistas out there if you would like to keep up to date with the latest fashion trends from Runway Luxe you can follow them at:

Runway Luxe
    

P.S.
 If you have a second, I would absolutely love it if you would drop a line on any of Runway Luxe social media websites. Saying you discovered them on Chelsie Fletcher’s Blog 
“Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!”
(Please & Thank You!)

RunwayLuxe

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
Official Runway Luxe Brand Ambassador
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

No comments:

Post a Comment