Friday, August 22, 2014

Keomi Skincare - Organic All Natural Handmade Soap Review!


Keomi Skincare - Organic All Natural Handmade Soap Review!
I am so excited to try the “Keomi Skincare - Organic All Natural Handmade Soap!” Since when it comes to my personal luxuries this is one of those that I truly adore. Its hard not to love a good scented soap that will leave my skin feeling clean, moisturized and soft. Plus something that looks stylish enough to leave next to my sinks or bathtub is always a bonus. 


If any of you ever have a hard time gift shopping, this is your solution to your gift giving needs. Plus you know this company cares when they take the time to create each in small batches. With lush blends of organic vegetable, fruit and seed oils, plus shea, cocoa butters and pure aromatherapy-grade essential oils. This soap is not only healthy for your skin but also better for our planet as well.   



 XOXO

Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. THis soap sounds wonderful and I love that it is organic. I bet it smells good too!

    ReplyDelete