Friday, August 15, 2014

The 2014 Premium Garlic Press Review!



The 2014 Premium Garlic Press Review!


I am so exited to test out my new garlic press! Since my spoiled little puppy Duchess only eats hot home cooked meals. We’ve been cutting up garlic by hand to add a little bit to her chicken, veggies & rice. However being that I’m not a very big fan of raw garlic. Due to its very strong smell and the scent sticks to your fingers like glue. I’m thankful to say this press makes adding garlic to her food so much easier and less messy. Plus I do love that this garlic press is stainless steel, defiantly a nice addition to any kitchen!


XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment