Saturday, August 23, 2014

The MAG Magnetic Screen Door Review!


The MAG Magnetic Screen Door Review!
The “Magnetic Screen Door” is a pretty cool product. Since its magnetite it will instantly open and automatically close. Plus I hate things that are hard to put together, however since this requires no tools I’m in heaven. I can also use this as good alternative if I can’t take the dog out right when she needs to go. Instead I could leave the door open with just the magnetic screen door. So she can come and go when she needs to. 

The Magnetic Screen Door comes in my favorite color black. However in the future I would love to see other colors available too.

Check out what the company has to say about the Magnetic Screen Door:
PREMIUM MAGNETIC SCREEN DOOR
- Excellent to hot weather. Keep fresh air in!
- Highest quality material available
- Designed with a high standard of functionality.

HANDS FREE - INSTANTLY OPEN
it instantly opens and automatically closes behind you using powerful magnets, so you can carry food, drinks and more from inside to out without ever having to fiddle with latches, sliders or heavy doors.

EXCLUSIVE PREMIUM MESH
- Invisible Magnets,
- Easy to install! No tools required
- Excellent for your pets!
- All sewing technology, make the magic mesh more durable.




XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment