Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil 2oz Review!


The UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil 2oz Review!


This is an item I was defiantly very excited to try! The Uni 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil is an awesome product to own. Made from Moroccan Argan trees this Uni Argan Oil is 100%  pure and organic. With its light fragrance this oil will help protect, hydrate and restore elasticity to any hair type. Which I can say is a must for me, my hair is straight, thin, frizzy, dry and has uncontrollable split ends. With this oil it helps bring my hair back to life. Plus you can also use Argan Oil anywhere on your body and works for any skin type. Can also be used on your skin to help restore the appearance of dull skin or even on your cuticles to help prevent cracking and peeling of nails. 


XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment