Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Weight Gurus Smartphone Tracking Digital Body Fat Scale Review!

Weight Gurus Smartphone Tracking Digital Body Fat Scale Review!



I love technology, its growing day by day and I’m glad I get to experience it when I can. Exspecialy this opportunity to try the”Weight Gurus Smartphone Tracking Digital Body Fat Scale.” Since who knew something so basic, like a scale could evolve into something so cool. The design alone would make you want something this stylish in your home. However this does more then that. The Weight Gurus Smartphone Tracking Digital Body Fat Scale will help you keep track of your goals and accomplishments all available on your smartphone. In this day in age, nobody leaves home without one. So why not, the inventor of this idea was brilliant.

However being that it is a high tech scale I would recommend this for the younger generation. I can see people getting frustrated if they don’t have someone give them the rundown. 



#becomegurus

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

No comments:

Post a Comment