Thursday, September 18, 2014

Knockout Knits Book Review!

Knockout Knits

New Tricks for Scarves, Hats, Jewelry, and Other Accessories

Laura Nelkin


I absolutely love “Blogging for Books!” I don’t know what I’d do without them. Their website makes it supper easy to discover awesome new finds like my latest discovery “Knockout Knits by Laura Nelkin!” 

As a crafty type of person I always enjoy learning new skills or just building on what I already know. So with the book Knockout Knits (which by the way I love the photos) you can touch up on new tricks for knitting scarves, hats, jewelry & other cool accessories. With an abundance of knitted accessories like lace shawls, wooly hats, knitted bracelets and beaded gloves I seriously can’t wait till I’ve mastered them all. Plus these fun crafts will make great gifts for the friends and family. Once I’ve mastered my skill I’m hoping to create a little online eBoutique to sell my master pieces.

With Knockout Knits I personally love Laura Nelkin’s “You can do it!” enthusiasm. It pushes you to want to succeed and as long as your trying and with continued practice you will!


"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."




XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

No comments:

Post a Comment