Sunday, September 28, 2014

Let Us All Eat Cake Book Review!

Let Us All Eat Cake

Gluten-Free Recipes for Everyone's Favorite Cakes

Catherine Ruehle with Sarah Scheffel



This is such an awesome book to own and I’m so happy to have this opportunity to share it with you! Because who doesn’t absolutely love cakes, since I know for a fact that I do! Plus this hard cover book is amazing with its detailed recipes and mouth watering pictures. I think over all I just like the fact that these recipes are all gluten-free. Which is perfect when your cooking for your gluten-free friends and family. It even offers cooking alternatives for vegan, dairy-free and nut-free renditions. You’ll just have to check it out for yourself because there is too many holidays, events and birthday parties that need to be celebrated with a cake!



"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."




XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

No comments:

Post a Comment