Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Ageless Derma Natural Camoufleur Concealer With Vitamin A, E and apple Extracts Review!

The Ageless Derma Natural Camoufleur Concealer With Vitamin A, E and apple Extracts Review!

I LOVE Makeup! I’m supper excited to try and share with you my “Ageless Derma Natural Camoufleur Concealer with Vitamin A, E & Apple Extracts Review!” What I love about this company is that the Ageless Derma line is of mineral makeup that is ideal for covering up imperfections. Which I feel like I have them all! You name it acne, eceme and dark spots. I got it, if not all at the same time theres always one or the other in the way. So with my concerns this is the perfect product. Plus its great for sensitive skin, with broad spectrum sun protection, antioxidants to prevent wrinkles and its made in the USA. On top of that Ageless Derma Mineral Makeup was featured at the Emmy Awards in LA. Plus worn by celebrities. 

#Mineralmakeup

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

1 comment:

  1. I have heard of this. I need to give it a try on my many imperfections.

    ReplyDelete