Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Eco at Heart Stainless Steel Drinking Straws Review!



I am supper excited to have the opportunity to try and share with you my “Eco at Heart Stainless Steel Drinking Straws Review!” Since if you think about it how often do you have drinks at home with throw away straws or the reusable plastic ones? For me its a ton, I like to make smoothies daily and I prefer to drink them out of a straw. The problem is, if I use the throw away straws I’m waisting a ton of money over the long run. Plus I’m just added more and more trash to the world. Or when I used the reusable plastic straws they tend to get discolored from use and they are hard to clean. I never could get all the residue out from inside and would end up tossing them too.

So I’m thrilled to have discovered the Eco at Heart Stainless Steel Drinking Straws. For one they are much easier to clean then those reusable plastic ones. Plus they look way more classier. These are perfect for any kitchen & I’m sure who ever gets to use them will absolutely love them too!



XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

No comments:

Post a Comment