Saturday, September 27, 2014

The Epica 18- Loop Chrome Scarf Hanger No Snag Design Review!




I’m always trying to find new ways to organize. Which can be tuff since I like to switch it around every once in a while too. However I’m so excited I discovered this awesome find, “The Epica 18 - Loop Chrome Scarf Hanger No Snag Design!” This helps out so much, you have no idea. I used to keep my scarfs on a plan old regular hanger. Which didn’t do my closet justice. Every time I’d go into to my closet to shuffle through my clothes, a scarf would fall down. It was to much of a hassle picking it back up everyday to put back. So I finally gave up & tried stashing them in a drawer except I’d forget I put them there. Or they would come out with an awesome fold crease and wrinkles. So I’m excited to say I can now keep my scarfs hanging up in my closet with an actual hanger designed for scarfs. Not some make shift hanger that can’t even do its job of keeping an item hanging!




XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment