Saturday, September 27, 2014

The Sticky Suction Car Mount by iGotTech Review!




I’m supper excited to have this opportunity to share with you all my “Sticky Suction Car Mount by iGotTech Review!” Since these days pretty much everyone has a smart phone, so this gadget is perfect for when ever your driving around. Whether you need it for GPS, this is perfect to keep your phone in view for the verbal and visual directions. Or even when someone is trying to get a hold of you, you’ll have easy access to speaker phone. Overall I just like how I can keep my phone near by, where I can see it so I know I didn’t drop it somewhere by accident! Plus black is one of my absolute favorite colors so the Sticky Suction Car Mount by iGotTech matches all my color themes. 




#carmount


XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment