Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fluent Forever: How to Learn Any Language Fast & Never Forget It Book Review!



Fluent Forever: How to Learn Any Language Fast and Never Forget It

I've been having a lot of fun collecting books for my future home library and the book "Fluent Forever" is an awesome addition. Being that english is my first & only language its tough trying to learn something new. Even after taking several classes throughout and even before high school. I can only recall a few words like hi or bye. So I'm looking forward to trying again with the help of this book. By learning proper pronunciation and turning foreign sounds into familiar sounds I'll soon be on my way to learning a second language.




"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."




XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

No comments:

Post a Comment