Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Adovia Sulfur Soap for Acne, Blackheads and Oily Skin with Dead Sea Salt - 100% Natural Review!



I’m supper excited to try and share with you my “Adovia Sulfur Soap for Acne, Blackheads and Oily Skin with Dead Sea Salt - 100% Natural Review!”  What I love about this product is the natural Adovia soap is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea. With Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera extract your skin’s natural moisture levels are balanced as well as optimized. Plus as an FYI (for your information) the sulfur( which is about 3% per bar) is used for its antiseptic, anti-fungal and antibacterial properties. Leaving your skin gentle and smooth this soap with thoroughly cleanse your face and body. 

The day my package arrived I got to try it out right after a long day at the beach. So I was hot, sweaty, covered in sunscreen, salt water and the Adovia soap was amazing from head to toe use.

  • #adovia



XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment