Wednesday, October 1, 2014

"The Beginners Learn to Knit Kit by Paradise Fibers Review!"

Beginners Learn to Knit Kit




I’m trilled to have the opportunity to test out the Beginners Learn to Knit Kit from Paradise Fibers! Since I’ve personally, always wanted to unlock my amazing knitting skills from deep within. This set is perfect for just that, plus it has everything you need to get started. On top of that if you know any one that would love to learn too, this would make the perfect gift. With a classic Brittany Birch Knitting needles, two skeins of wonderful Cascade Superwash and The Learn to Knit Love to Knit book by Anna Wilkinson you’ll be on your way to making more complex stitches in no time! My goal is to one day be able to turn my knitting hobby into an online store front! With practice and the will to anything is possible. So thank you Paradise Fibers for opening that door for me!



Plus I know you don't master your knitting skills all in just one setting. It takes practice and the skills will develop over time, so if you get discouraged, don't! Its a ton of fun and the possibilities are endless and Paradise Fibers has everything you need! Don't worry I'll also be keeping you all up to date on all my fabulous finds and creations!



P.S. Don't forget to enter my Referral Code: 8657495 for Paradise Fibers checkout or signups! 
Please & Thank You!


XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

No comments:

Post a Comment