Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Essential Bar Book Review!

The Essential Bar Book

An A-to-Z Guide to Spirits, Cocktails, and Wine, with 115 Recipes for the World's Great Drinks

Jennifer Fiedler




The Essential Bar Book is an awesome addition to my book collection. Plus I already can't wait till I can add this to my dream home bar area! Even the size of the book is adorable, its the perfect hand held, hard cover book filled with a 115 of the world's greatest drinks! I was especially excited to find one of my favorite drinks with in its pages, the "Long Island Iced Tea." Not to mention so many other great drinks that I've tried and haven't tried before. With so many drink choices to choose from the possibilities are endless!



"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."




XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

1 comment:

  1. I am not a big drinker. I know how to make a few drinks but this handheld book would help me when I try to play bartender.

    ReplyDelete