Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion Review!




Foxbrim has such an amazing line of products that I'm in love with. Which is why I was thrilled to have the opportunity to test out the Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion. I just love the way this lotion feels. The naturalness, the vitamin C and the lightweight texture that moisturizes my skin. Even while it tackles the tuff tasks like lightening the dark spots under my eyes and just evening out my skin tone. Your skin is so worth the ingredients!



  • #foxbrim

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment