Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Hyaluronic Acid Serum + 2.5% Retinol Serum Review!




I was so excited to receive another great opportunity by Body Merry to try out their Hyaluronic Acid Serum! Especially since this serum is packed with natural/organic ingredients like Vitamin C, Green Tea & Jojoba Oil. Overall I enjoy starting off my morning off with a product that provides my skin with healthy glow, that also moisturizes and nourishes my skin. Which with regular use will in return help me fight back the signs of aging.  


______________________________________________



RETINOL SERUM - Professional Grade 2.5% Retinol Serum with Hyaluronic Acid & Green Tea - Best Natural and Organic Anti-Aging Serum for Wrinkles & Fine Lines - Evens your skin tone and addresses Dark Spots and Acne as well! - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Another great product by Body Merry is the 2.5% Retinol Serum. This serum is perfect for right before bed. At least that's when I like to apply, so the product can go to work for my skin all night. Plus it also works on the overall texture and tone of my skin. Especially my main target area's, the dark spots under my eyes & smile lines. 




#bodymerry

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment