Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Hydracentials Slim And Sporty 16 oz Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Review!




I was thrilled when I received the opportunity to try out the Hydracentials 16oz Slim & Sporty Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Flip Cap & Straw! Since this past year I discovered how unmotivated I was with my workout regiment. I needed some motivation to get myself back in shape so when I arrived back in Maui I started walking again. The views here are amazing and is just the motivation I need to get myself moving. Plus now that I have my new Hydracentials water bottle I take it with me every time I leave the house. So in this island heat, I stay hydrated no matter where I am or no matter the time of day. On top of that even without ice cubes, my water stays cold for hours. The other day when I left my water bottle in my truck, a couple of hours later I was expecting hot water but to my surprise it was still cold & that was with no added ice! 



  • #Hydracentials

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment