Friday, October 31, 2014

The IPhone holder SiliGuy Review!




The iPhone holder other wise known as the SiliGuy is adorable! This would make the perfect gift for kids or adults alike. Not to mention just in time for the holidays too! Even if you don't have an iPhone like my brother for example, it can work for other phones too. Or even make a cute toy as quick entertainment for your little one. Sometimes when my phone is in use I like to let my SiliGuy hold onto a bar of chocolate so the others know I have dibs. Over all the SiliGuy is flexible and can be used however you want to fit your needs. Plus he's just plane adorable! 


  • #carmount

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment