Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Leather Cleaner Review!




I was so excited when I was offered the opportunity to try out the Leather Cleaner by Leather Nova! This opportunity couldn't have come at a more perfect time, since the man in my life recently bought me a very tasteful leather coach purse. Even my brother recently received a leather jacket from our parents. So who knows what else may lie in my future like maybe a new car with a leather interior or a house with leather furniture. Until then this leather cleaner is awesome any use little or big and I just love that it comes with the microfiber cleaning towel. It makes it so easy to remove all that nasty dirt, grime and oil. Plus a little goes a long way so this product will last a good while. 




#leathernova

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment