Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Limm iPhone Armband Review!




The Limm Sport & Running Armband that I use on my walks or jogs is amazing! I just love the lightweight material & the feel against my skin. Its so easy to use with my iPhone. Plus even with its case, cover and through the armband I'm able to access the screen with no problem. I've even taken this with me to the beach to keep my phone protected from the light rain & sand. The only way I could see this design being any better is changing the logo hot pink. Other then trying to make a fashion statement by trying to match everything with my favorite colors. This armband is a must have! 



  • #iPhoneArmband

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment