Thursday, October 30, 2014

The UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil Review!




I was so excited to have received this opportunity to try out the Uni 100% Rosehip Seed Oil! I love the silky feel of this oil on either my skin or hair. It helps rejuvenate my dry damaged hair and dry skin with use. I used to cake on lotion after I got out of the shower and now I've been using this to hydrate my skin. Plus being on an island where I'm exposed to the sun this is perfect for correcting the UV damage and dark spots! Its perfect for overall use from head to toe. 



  • #UNiRosehipSeed

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment