Saturday, October 4, 2014

The Vapour Organic Beauty Elixir Lip Plumping Gloss & Siren Lipstick Review!


I'm thrilled to have this opportunity to share with you all an awesome company that I recently stumbled across, "Vapour Organic Beauty!" Their website www.vapourbeauty.com is loaded with an amazing variety of beauty products & I seriously wouldn't mind trying them all! So of coarse when I received my very first Vapour Organic Beauty package I couldn't wait to see what was inside, I was psyched to find the Vapour Organic Beauty Elixir Lip Plumping Gloss - Metro & Vapour Organic Beauty Siren Lipstick - Incognito. Usually these shades aren't usually choice colors that I'd prefer for myself, being that I'm more of a pinks or reds type of girl. However I let my mom try them out & since these are colors she normally buys she absolutely loved them. So overall the pair made a great birthday present for my mom and on top of that I got someone who doesn't normally wear lipgloss to fall in love with the Vapour Organic Beauty Elixir Lip Plumping Gloss!



Vapour Organic Beauty Elixir Lip Plumping Gloss - Metro


There's so many reasons to love the 70% Organic Elixir Lip Plumping Gloss. I personally just love how easy it is to apply color, shine and instant volume naturally. Plus its nice to know your not going to be aging your lips with chemicals since these are 100% natural & chemical free! As an added bonus there is so many colors to chose from so you can literally change your lip color for every occasion.






The 100% natural and chemical free Siren Lipstick is a must have! With all your color choices you can't go wrong and you never have to go without your perfect shade. Plus if your like me, I feel naked if I'm caught in public without a nice lip color. So now I can wear my makeup without having to worry about it damaging my skin!  


XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

No comments:

Post a Comment