Friday, November 21, 2014

11 Watt S14 Bulbs Pack of 20 Review




11 Watt Clear S14 Incandescent Sign Bulbs by Brillante - Pack of 20 - Replacement Bulbs for E26 / E27 Socket Commercial Grade String Lights

These 11 Watt S14 Bulbs are perfect to keep on hand. Whenever a bulb goes out it's always nice to have extras. The box they come in are perfect for storing these bulbs up until they are needed. For example the other day a lamp went out in the living room. Which I didn't have to worry about it sitting there to long without a working bulb because thankfully I had plenty on hand. Then not to long after that I had three more bulbs die out in the kitchen & I still have plenty of backups!





#brillantelights

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment