Wednesday, November 26, 2014

BPA Free Stemless Wine Glasses Review



I was so excited when I received the opportunity to try the Taza shatterproof wine glass! These stemless wine glasses are perfect for entertaining, without the worry of your expensive  stemware getting broken. Plus if I had an outdoor bar with a pool in the back yard I would love to host parties with the perfect outdoor Taza wine glass. So until then I'll continue to use these awesome shatterproof wine glasses without the worry of breaking these before I have the opportunity to use these by the pool of my dreams! 

  • #dramafreeglass


XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. These stemless wine glasses are perfect for entertaining, without the worry of your expensive stemware getting broken. Plus if I had an outdoor ... iwineglasses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete