Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Coffee Dates From Hell




I absolutely love the "Coffee Dates From Hell" because this book is hysterical! Even though I can't personally say from experience that I've ever been on a coffee date, let alone a coffee date from hell. I can however say that for all you single people, lets just say an average ticket to go see a comedian is $50. Instead go for a $5 coffee at Starbucks and you'll end up saving $45 by just laughing at all those horrible memories you'll have on your "Coffee Date From Hell." Even better try bringing a copy of this book with you to catch up on some classic coffee dates gone bad. This book is a must have!



  • #CoffeeDatesFromH

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment