Sunday, November 30, 2014

DKnight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review




The Knight Magicbox Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker is way cool! I usually just use my phone's speaker to play music but with DKnight I can still play music off my phone but even louder! Plus I love how it uses the bluetooth technology so it is a completely wireless, hands free device that is so easy to use. 

Even when my brother got to visit he fell in love with this speakers quality since he uses his phone to play his music too. Which since he just turned twenty this month, I ended up giving it to him as an early birthday present!

Overall I love this speakers quality & look of the speaker. Its great for using all over the house, when your out & about or when your on the go. Plus with all the holidays & birthdays throughout the year this makes a great gift too!   


  • #DKnightgray

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment