Saturday, November 22, 2014

Fresh-Tips



I recently received the opportunity to try out Fresh-Tips & man are these little disposable toothbrushes cool! These little guys are perfect for on the go, whether your in between meals or just freshening up for that big date. 

Depending on my mood, I love how I can choose between two flavors, peppermint or bubblegum flavored mints. They are fun to use, plus they work so much better then just a tooth pick & way easier to keep on hand then a reusable tooth brush with tooth paste. 

Fresh-Tips is on Twitter & Facebook so check them out! Plus visit their website for more information & the opportunity to try Fresh-Tips for yourself too!




www.facebook.com/FreshTipsOnTheGo

Visit the Fresh-Tips website www.freshtips.com for your chance to try a free sample pack of 5 a $12 value for just the shipping cost of $4.95!

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received a free Fresh-Tips sample pack in exchange for my honest review.

2 comments:

  1. This is great brushless why to keep your mouth smelling great. I would love to keep these in purse and be able to purse my teeth after lunch at work or after dinner out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These would be awesome to keep in my purse when I munch on candy and onions all day. I know I need them!

    ReplyDelete