Saturday, November 8, 2014

Fun Glowing Devil Horns




These light up Devil Horns were adorable for Halloween! Even if you just want to play dress up and spice up your outfit for a night out. (Go for it!) The lights flash and will defiantly draw attention to you, so its a fun conversation piece. Even my mom had fun wearing these around the house, she had some high hopes of scaring tricker treaters. (LOL)



  • #devilhorns

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I love these!! They're very fitting for my household at times!!

    ReplyDelete