Sunday, November 16, 2014

Running Armband Review




Recently I've been trying to incorporating daily exercise into my morning routine. Who knew jogging could be so much fun! When I first started, I'm not going to lie I would start & stop constantly. However as each day has gone by I would push myself harder then the day before. Then before I knew it I could go further without taking a break or have that nagging feeling deep down telling me I can't go any further. I've tried carrying my phone with me but running with it in my hand felt kind of like I'd end up breaking it. So this armband makes it so much easier to have the opportunity to carry my phone with me all the time handsfree. I have the black one, which I love because it will match everything, however I want the hot pink one too!



  • #iphonearmband

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment