Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Alpha Grillers Garlic Press & Peeler




The Alpha Grillers Garlic Press & Peeler is an incredible kitchen utensil. The stainless steel makes this durable for everyday use. Plus it can make an awesome gift, I'm actually planning on gifting this one to my parents for christmas. My dad has always loved to cook & has always been the best at making me home made chicken noodle soup with the works. However their current garlic press doesn't come anywhere close to the look, feel & durability of the Alpha Grillers Garlic Press. So I know for a fact that this will make an awesome gift, replacement for their current out dated, broken & well used garlic press!



  • #AlphaGrillers

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment