Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Dual-S Body Fat Scale Review!




I absolutely love my slick new Dual-S Body Fat Scale! Even their design is beautiful, classy, elegant & modern all rolled into one. As an added bonus it fits the image I'd like to display in my home, a fresh clean look. Then whats even better this device not only measure body weight but also estimates body fat, body water, muscle, bone mass and total kilocalories consumed to keep my body weight. Also if you need any suggestions on house warming gifts, this would make a great addition!  



  • #surpahs


XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment