Monday, November 24, 2014

The Influenster Clear Proof® Voxbox

influenster


The Influenster Clear Proof® Voxbox

I was so excited when Influenster offered me the opportunity to try out Mary Kay's new Clear Proof Acne System! Since after spending a good six months traveling around the United States, I got to learn first hand what it would take to live the life of a trucker. Which, I soon found out the hard way that my sleeping schedule & shower availability would never be the same! Which then lead to horrible acne breakouts! 

I love the Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System I've been using it daily & with one day at a time it's been cleaning up my acne breakouts. Its fun, easy to use & it took me no time to get used to my new Clear Proof daily routine. 


#ClearProof
#contest

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received a free Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System through Influenster in exchange for my honest review. 



No comments:

Post a Comment