Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Japanese Konjac Sponge - Green Tea Natural Facial Cleanser Review




The Japanese Konjac Sponge Green Tea Puff is so cool. I've never tried anything like this before & I wished I would have tried this sooner! These Japanese Konjac Sponges truly are amazing products & work great. Plus since I've always wanted to travel to Japan its kind of cool having a hand made product from Japan in my home too. I also find it crazy cool how an all natural sponge can remove dirt, blackheads & dead cells while gently exfoliating my skin. Overall a very cool must try product!




  • #konjacsponge

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment