Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Kobert Waterproof Case Review!






The Kobert Waterproof Case is a must have item. Even if your not planning on going to the beach or swimming any time soon. The Kobert Waterproof case can be used where ever you are to protect your phone from water damage. Maybe your traveling, or going on a boat or just hanging out at the beach. I just love how I can wear my phone around my neck & if I need it I can use the pen to access the screen through the case. Plus I don't have to worry about sand or rain touching my phone.



  • #KobertWaterproofCase

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment