Sunday, November 16, 2014

Universal CD Slot Mount for Smartphones Review




The Universal CD Slot Mount is such a great way to securely keep your device in place & easily accessible. With the holidays coming up this would also make a great gift. My mom is the perfect example since her phone is ways somewhere at the bottom of her purse whenever she needs it. The Universal CD Slot Mount would be the perfect solution, just set your phone in place & your ready to go. Whether you need to easily access your speaker phone, music or gps its all just a tap away.



  • #cdmount

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment