Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Patented Contoured Sleep Mask Review




The Patented Contoured Sleep mask is an awesome mask & made a great gift for my mom too! My parents are picky when it comes to their sleeping environments, it has to be pitch black. So when it comes down to sleeping somewhere else, my mom can’t sleep because of outside lights that creep in through the cracks or windows. Now thankfully for this wonderful sleep mask she can now sleep without the light as a distraction. Plus as an added bonus you can blink your eyes without feeling like your trapped behind a tight mask.

So if you travel a lot or just want to keep the light out while you get some sleep this would be the perfect gift for yourself or loved one. Plus with your purchase from the link below, you’ll be supporting my blog too =)



  • #patentedsleepmask

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received the Patented Contoured Sleep Mask in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment