Thursday, December 18, 2014

ShowerMade Quick Dry Shower Tote Bag Review




I love this ShowerMade Quick Dry Shower Tote Bag! This is such a cute way to keep your bathroom items organized either in your room or under the counter. Plus I wish I had this when I was traveling across country. This would have made carrying my items from the truck to the truck stop showers so much easier to get to my items with my small thirty minute window.

P.S. This would make a great gift for that college bound student too & if you purchase from amazon with the link below you'll be supporting my blog too!


  • #ShowerMade

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received a complimentary ShowerMade Quick Dry Shower Tote Bag in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment