Saturday, December 6, 2014

The Suddora Pink Ribbon Sweatbands Review!



The Pink Ribbon Suddora Sweatband Set is adorable. They make a cute accessory & make the perfect pair for my morning jogs. I've never used wristbands before, yet they are easy to adjust to wearing. Plus they are fun to wear even if I'm just cleaning around the house. Or with the holidays sneaking up on us these would make perfect stocking stuffers, especially since they come in a variety of colors too!

  • #Suddora

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment