Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Bru Joy Pizza Cutter Wheel Review




The Stainless Steel Bru Joy Pizza Cutter is a wonderful kitchen addition. I would have kept this one for myself but that would have been selfish of me when I know my parents are all about home cooking. Plus I received this right around the holidays so they were thrilled to find this gift under their tree. They baked a home made pizza the very next day & not only was it delicious but the heavy duty pizza cutter did its job perfectly. Plus you can tell by the way it looks it is a quality made, great looking kitchen stencil. 



  • #pizzacutter

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received the Bru Joy Pizza Cutter Wheel in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment