Thursday, January 1, 2015

Certified Organic & 100% Natural Seaweed Powder Review




The Certified Organic & 100% Natural Seaweed is a lot of fun to use. Especially since I spent the last day of 2014 doing a spa day with facials & body wraps. It made my skin feel amazing & on top of that it helps to tone too! This is a huge jar that will last a long time. Plus I just like that its packed with a ton of ingredients that will work to improve my skin.

P.S. With your amazon purchase through the link below you will be supporting my blog too =)



  • #seaweed

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received the Certified Organic & 100% Natural Seaweed Powder in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment