Sunday, January 25, 2015

Hango Lunch Bag Set of Two Sizes (Small and Large) Review




I must say I was excited to receive the pink Hango Lunch Bag Set in the mail from amazon! Pink happens to be one of my favorite colors, plus the two sizes makes it easy to accommodate any need. Like if I want to separate my drinks & snacks. Or if I just need to use one or the other. These are great for any trip in the car because you never know when you may want a snack or something to drink. Plus if you have a little one, this would be perfect for lunch time at school too.

P.S. With your purchase through the amazon link below you can help support my blog too. While picking out a great gift for yourself or for your loved one =)


  • #hangobag

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received the Hango Lunch Bag Set in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment