Thursday, January 1, 2015

Lemon Zester Cheese Grater Review




My new Lemon Zester Cheese Grater does make a great gift. This is going to be headed to my new apartment & will be a lovely addition to my welcome home, house warming gift. Especially since I love cheese & chocolate so this will be perfect for adding cheese or chocolate to any dish. Plus I've never really added zest to anything so this could be a fun new cooking project. 

P.S. I got one for my parents too & they love it! You can get one too, plus with the link below you can help support my blog too.



  • #bestzestergrater

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received the Lemon Zester Cheese Grater in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment